It’s not always easy to choose what to read. Which is why I offer to share with you the new books I choose to read. My notes are by no means literary critics, but simply they mean to tell you if I enjoyed my reading or not.
- Autobiographie d’un amour, Alexandre Jardin: a beautiful book about how a man leaves the woman he loves after finding out that she’s deeply unhappy with him, in order to give her another chance to find herself and happiness. Splendid!
- Le harcèlement moral, Marie-France Hirigoyen: not finished yet.
- The woman in the fith, Douglas Kennedy: I started redaing that novel thinking I was reading a fictional novel and ended it reading a science-fiction book, to my great disappointment. The beginning was really thrilling, but the end really surprised me and not in a good way. I had previously read “State of the union” by the same author, which I enjoyed more.
- The secret life of bees, Sue Monk Kidd: a beautiful novel, written by a woman for women. Full of emotion , tenderness and suspense! To be read!
- The kite runner, Khaled Hossein: excellent book! The movie doesn’t get any close to the feeling of unease that the book can give at times though.